.....until we couldn't move our toes or fingers. With the impending and uncertain weather and R's second eye surgery tomorrow......we needed to make as much progress today as we could on shingling.
We came inside about 4 1/2 hours ago and my feet are still cold. The forecast is for colder and wet weather until later in the week, so it looks like this is it for the next 3 to 5 days.
The shingles that we installed today were a combination of old shingles and new recently purchased shingles. We salvaged some of the shingles, during early demo work, that were still in good condition to be used in the starter course on the bottom.
This is what it looked like when we started the day.